Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome to 2010

A busy busy year ahead! I'm the new ICT lead teacher at BDS!!! I'm working closely with L to help me transition into my new role, there is so much "stuff" to learn! I'm looking forward to having my own system that works well for me, and I can't wait to have a routine where all the new knowledge i'm currently drowning in has finally sunk in and i'm more able to find stuff... especially passwords!

Not too many sleeps to go until we go to Rotorua, Learning @ Schools! 9 teachers will be going from BDS and I can't wait! Bring on new innovative ideas :-)

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Well I'm impressed - blogging spontaneously! You really ARE getting into this ICT leadership role aren't you??

Gillian said...

What a super blog, I'm really looking forward to hearing all about Rotorua and all the amazing ideas you will be able to share. I am especially looking forward to spending time working with your awesome room 20 children....